HommicidalPenguinsCoHommicidalPenguinsCo

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

.:-{Lullaby}-:. .:-{Lullaby}-:.

Beautiful!

This is magnificent. 10/10 Would you mind if I used this for my audio-drama and tried to add vocals to it? It's so beautiful!! <3

You are very talented.

Tamadrum responds:

go ahead. :)

_-={Heroic Darkness!}=-_ _-={Heroic Darkness!}=-_

So many Masterpieces!~ Defiantly using.

This will be a wonderful battle song to use. God I weep tears of joy at such beautiful work by obviously a master!~ How wonderfuly it lays upon my ears. Soothing them and seducing them away from many of the saddening songs that are quite pathetic. I thank you so much for making these. Again I'd love to use your music.

Bravo Brava!~

MaestroRage responds:

Use away! I put them up here for that reason :).

I'm glad you're enjoying these works, good luck with your project! Thanks again for the review!

_-={A Dark Cut}=-_ _-={A Dark Cut}=-_

God all your work is amazing!~

Each one I keep listening too has me on the edge of my seat. I'd like to use your music for my production Deliriums Desire. All of the music is just so amazing and epic. So far haven't found a song to use for it's theme song but I am VERY sure I can find one.! I look forward to listening to more of your music. *_*

Bravo Brava!~

Vengeance (Adavant) Vengeance (Adavant)

I'd love yto use this song!~

I'm not a huge metal fan but it all blends beautifully together. May I use it in my flash production? For a theme if I can get it to work for the theme?

Keep up the Bad ass work!

neoblent2 responds:

absolutely man. any music you wanna use it up for grabs. make sure when you finish it though that you send us a message letting us know to check it out on our myspace at myspace.com/adavant. thanks man!

Falling to pieces/What's Done Falling to pieces/What's Done

Love it!~

Love the vocal change from screamo to singing back to screamo. The Lyrics are much closer to my heart because they remind me of my character for my animation. If I have your permission I'd like to try and make this the intro-theme song for my animation.

But anyways this is awesome!!!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sure man, go ahead. When it's up on NG its allowed to be used in flashes for newgrounds. :) Also, if you need anything customed...like just pieces of it or something, I can do that. I work pretty quickly.

Dark House Dark House

Wow

I've listened to a lot of your work and wow. I'm thinking about using some of it for my animation. I may use this one for the title sequence. But I agree if it was longer and had vocals to match my story, I'd say perfect theme song. I plan to look through more music of yours!~

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Please do! Thanks for the review! Sorry for the late reply! :(

Stalker Stalker

Silent hill Effect

It has a silent hill effect on me. Like you wake up from dealing with those horrible creatures and the protagonist sits there on the bed wondering if it was a dream and if all those people had really died. Giving that eerie effect. This is great!!

nietzlawe responds:

I very much appreciate such a comparison and happy that you were feeling the beat.

Afraid of clowns, are you? Afraid of clowns, are you?

Great Song

I love the concept. The voice you did is great and creepy. Reminds me of Courage the cowardly dog. The song could have been a bit more dark carnival like. This was good though!~ I love how the voice gets more menacing as the song goes. Kinda reminds me of a character I have.

Good job!~

gleegleep responds:

Thanks about the voice; I was inspired by Stephen King's "IT" and The Dark Knight, although I can definitely see how it would remind you of Courage the Cowardly Dog. And thanks for the suggestion on the song. I guess I wanted the effect of being in a carnival on a foggy night, after closing hours. But now that I think about it, what the song needed was some musical motifs used in dark carnival-like music.

Thanks again! :D :D And as for your character, I have an intuitive feeling that you did a good job in developing that character.

Return Of The Hero (Hardcore) Return Of The Hero (Hardcore)

I'm in love!~

Loved the Music. The bass at the end was too heavy I'm thinking of using part of this for my trailer would you mind?